Monarch Center for Autism is extremely grateful to its generous sponsors who donate their time, money and resources to making Monarch an exceptional place for individuals on the autism spectrum. Without their assistance, Monarch wouldn’t be where it is today.
There are numerous ways to support Monarch including but not limited to:
- Naming opportunities (e.g., signs for Monarch’s School Building, Administration Wing, Library Media Center, Art/Music Suite, Upper School, Lower School)
- Enhancement and maintenance of the playground and outdoor landscaping
- Monarch scholarship fund
- Monarch academic program development
- Development of a new preschool and independent school
- Additional renovations to the indoor swimming pool
For more information about these and other ways to support Monarch (including our grocery store donation programs), please contact Monarch School at 216.320.8945 (800.879.2522) or our development office at 216.320.8320.