Make a Donation
Established by Bellefaire JCB in 2000, Monarch Center for Autism has quickly become a nationally recognized leader in autism treatment. Services for individuals ages 3 through adulthood with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) include a therapeutic residential treatment program, preschool, day school, high school, transition education program, extended school year programs, adult vocational/lifeskills and supported living programs, autism resources, and community education/outreach.
To learn more about how to support these and future offerings, please contact 216-320-8945.
To make an online donation to Monarch Center for Autism, please click and pledge.
Collect Box Tops and submit them to the main office at Monarch School (Monarch School/Building J, 22001 Fairmount Boulevard, Shaker Heights, Ohio 44118). Every Box Top is worth $.10 to Monarch School.
Register your Heinen’s and Giant Eagle frequent shopper cards to benefit Monarch School.
Heinen’s Preferred Customer Card:
- You must re-register in September every year!
- Visit www.heinens.com and click “School Donation Program” at the bottom of the page under QuickLinks
- Click on “Click here to select your school” and SIGN IN
- Click on “My School” and select “Ohio” (State), “Shaker Hts” (City), and “Monarch School for Autism Bellfaire” (School); click “Save”
- Click “sign out” and use your Heinen’s card every time you shop
Giant Eagle Advantage Card:
- LOG INTO gianteagle.com/AFTS
- Click on “My School Programs” and click “Add Another School” for the Apples for the Students Program
- Enter 5934 (Monarch School’s code)
- Click “Log Out” and use your Giant Eagle Advantage card every time you shop