Please Help Monarch School Purchase a New Van!
Our Goal is to raise $30,000... as of today we have raised $27,254.
All donations are extremely appreciated. 100% will fund the new van, and 100% are tax deductible.
Here's how you can help...
- Donate online by clicking here
- Write a check made payable to Monarch School and send it to: Debra Mandell, Monarch School, 22001 Fairmount Blvd., Shaker Hts., OH 44118
- Ask friends and family to donate to the campaign in lieu of birthday/holiday gifts. We will send acknowledgement letters.
- Ask your employer if they have a matching gift program. They will receive a tax deduction.
SHARE OUR CAMPAIGN
- Visit our CrowdRise site and share it with your friends, family and colleagues
- Share our CrowdRise site on your social media
- Share the attached flyer which contains more details about the campaign
- Monarch School in Shaker Heights, Ohio serves 150 students ages 3-21 with Autism Spectrum Disorder.
- Every day, more than 55 Monarch School students travel into the community in vans for pre-vocational, instructional, life skills and recreational experiences.
- These community outings are INCREDIBLY important to our students. They promote enhanced communication, socialization, real-world encounters, and preparation for transitioning to adulthood.
- As our student body grows, so too does our need for more vans. If we purchased a new van, we could provide even greater opportunities for our students.
Established by Bellefaire JCB in 2000, Monarch Center for Autism has quickly become a nationally recognized leader in autism treatment. Services for individuals ages 3 through adulthood with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) include a preschool, day school, transition education program, summer and extended school year programs, therapeutic residential treatment, adult support living and lifelong learning services, autism resources, and community education/outreach.
To learn more about how to support these and future offerings, please contact Monarch School at 216.320.8945 (800.879.2522) or our development office at 216.320.8320.
To make an online donation to Monarch, please Click & Pledge.