Find out more about Monarch Center for Autism.
Whether your child has been diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorders, or exhibits some of the early warning signs – we invite you to learn more about how we can help.
We would be delighted to arrange a personal tour of Monarch School and/or Monarch Boarding Academy. During your visit you will experience our curriculum, meet our staff and students and witness first hand a day in the life at Monarch.
Please contact us today:
Monarch Center for Autism
A Division of Bellefaire JCB
22001 Fairmount Boulevard
Cleveland, Ohio 44118
In collaboration with Harvard Medical School and Children’s Hospital Boston’s Autism Language Program.
- Joint Commission
- Hague Accreditation through the Council on Accreditation
- Ohio Departments of: Developmental Disabilities; Job and Family Services; Mental Health
- Ohio Departments of: Alcohol and Drug Addiction Services; Mental Health
- Ohio Department of Education
- Ohio Step Up to Quality System